Plain Thought Works HomeXarqud

Plain Thought Works home
Plain Thought Works
Homes
Framing Determines Choice
Framed as 75% chance of survival after one year doctors choose yes on the chance. Framed as 25% chance of death they will Not go for it. Same data! How you set the frame, the words you use can make a huge difference. Speak Maxim mp3 | WAV

Rate it:  
93%



Other maxims...
  • Control Emotions
  • Sales
  • Unconscious Talk


  • Window of Opportunity. Reach your dreams and goals.
    Model & Photo Service