The four basic relationship styles are:|
- Rational Relator
- Thinks carefully before presenting ideas or opinions;
- Is goal-oriented and practical;
- Has good separation of work from personal life.
- Functional Relator
- More at ease in a structured environment;
- Would rather fine-tune organizational practices than work on future-oriented concepts;
- Less comfortable working on more than one project at a time - needs completion.
- Intuitive Relator
- Works well in circumstances that encourage creativity;
- Holistic thinker who learns processes at a glance rather than step-by-step;
- Often more interested in the evolution of the organization than fine-tuning current concepts.
- Personal Relator
- Maintains a friendly demeanor;
- Loves working with a team
- Has a strong concern for other people's feelings.
|Speak Maxim mp3