Patrick Leoncioni in The Five Temptations of a CEO, phrased in positive terms says:|
More generally stated, discard personal issues and be selfless so you do whatever is best for the greater good of the group. - Does this not make sense in any leadership context.
- 1. Choose Results Over Status;
- 2. Hold people Accountable;
- 3. Take Swift Decisive Action;
- 4. Productive Conflict in team decision-making is often better, and;
- 5. Be open and honest about strength and vulnerability, trusting your team support all around for group success.
|Speak Maxim mp3