- Dominant without being domineering, masculine without being macho and in control without being controlling.
- Standing up straight, shoulders relaxed, chest out, scanning the area for danger and opportunity
- Take up space standing and seated with feet shoulder width apart and elbows out a bit; You Keep your hands visible; Your Open relaxed posture shows no one threatens you; You have Slow deliberate movements; Head is level, erect and back a bit with chin straight forward; You Walk slowly and comfortably; Toes slightly outward; Breath from the stomach; Lower jaw relaxed and just a bit forward; Eyelids relaxed - no Bambi in the headlights; Hands at your sides comfortably
- Establish the eye contact first, smile after about a half second - self satisfied without conceit.
- Watch just to evaluate people, turn away from possible approval.
- Expect people to be watching you.
- No worries - your confident exterior keeps your clan feeling secure
- Have control over your emotions and know what triggers them. Emotions are good when you know what you are doing and feeling - Seeing every mood - is historically a key for group survival!
- Opt IN to competitions - love the game and expect to win!
- Everyone is like a known friend or is trying to win your approval.
- When in a group assume you are the one to respond first with composure or ignore less important events.
- Seek disapproval once in awhile. Show how you buck the system on occasion.
- Give direction or suggestion and have it visibly followed.
- You are relaxed and not threatened.
- Speak just a bit louder than needed. Loud enough to be heard in your environment without having to repeat yourself speak calmly, pause naturally in conversation, and vary your pitch as you speak - Hands below your chin, above your waist, and within your shoulders
- When responding, move slowly. Snapping to attention is for subordinates only.
- Hold that drink by your hip, not your chest
- High Intelligence seeing beyond the obvious surface level; High expectations from others, test them early; Direct communication; Well Groomed with good breath, nice quality outfit that makes a statement; High level of self discipline.
- Raising your shoulders.
- Wrinkling your forehead.
- Fidgeting with hands and/or legs.
- Tightening facial muscles.
- Hands in pockets, etc.
- Losing temper may help control others. Alpha males are always in control. Keep cool and use more subtle tactics to express your opinions and exert your control.
- Be touchy in a friendly way: Pat on the back; handshake; push on shoulder.
- Do not face someone who has their shoulder to you
- Identify them and correct nervous habits or ticks.
- Own your own home, business or even a nice vehicle or apartment
- Alpha leads higher testosterone. Higher testosterone causes immediate increased mental and physical function.
- Finally, know when it is a safe family group setting, set back, relax and let trivial things pass knowing you can correct the important items if needed later.
|Speak Maxim mp3